Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Today's Verse


We have been having fun around here the last few days with the gorgeous weather. Laurin left for Washington D.C. on Sunday and Paul, me, Laina, Ethan and Isabelle went to see Disney on Ice Monster's Inc. It was a fun day, but with the time change we were all pretty tired by the end of the day. Isabelle stayed all night and the girls enjoyed playing with each other. They got so into acting like dinosaurs I caught them putting grass in their mouths. It reminded me of the time a few years ago when I was washing the car. I saw that the fronts of their shirts were all wet and asked how they got that way. Isabelle said that they were getting a drink of water. Knowing that we had no cups outside I was startled to find that they had used empty flower pots as cups!

No comments: