Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today Was A Good Day

I started off the day at 7:00am at the computer chatting online to Shauna and Lianne at the same time. It was a lot of fun and we "talked" for 2 1/2 hours. It was really neat, because I could picture what Lianne looked like in real time typing away. In typical Stites sister fashion we made several jokes and comments that make me chuckle even as I type.

When I got off of the computer we all got ready and decided to have a picnic lunch at the Lake Park in Loveland. We got some Subway sandwiches (I'm trying to be at least a bit healthy) and headed over to the park. Laina and Ethan had a great time getting dirty and playing on everything. We brought some bread and burnt popcorn to feed the geese. They were not too interested in eating, but we did see several carp surfacing to eat what we'd thrown out.

Then we went to Walmart to get groceries and other household stuff. We even got Paul's birthday present and some treats for Laina. Finally, we made it home and I have been updating my blog and reading emails.

Thank you Jesus for the fun we've had.

No comments: