Friday, May 11, 2007

Adios Amigos

Laina, Ethan and I went to Pastor Tom and Susanne's farewell party for the Worship Arts Ministry people last night. We had a good time, shared some tears with everyone, and had some fellowship time. I was holding Ethan in my arms when we went to hug Susanne and PT and he said, "Karin, it's been so nice getting to know you and your family. Keep in touch, we'll be around." Of course, I cried and so did they. No sooner had we walked back to the back of the sanctuary than Ethan spewed like a volcano. One minute he was completely fine and the next he was reenacting the exorcist. Thank God he didn't puke all over Pastor Tom at his party.
We quickly went home and Ethan has been fine ever since. I think that anticipating getting sick is as bad as being sick. I have barely eaten for 2 days thinking that I will eventually throw it all up, but so far so good.

No comments: