Friday, June 29, 2007

Vacation Bible School

Laina had a fun time at VBS this week, although she would tell you that it was too long away from Mommy. She made me feel extremely guilty every day by grabbing onto my legs and telling me not to leave, but by the time I came to pick her up every day she wasn't ready to leave. I thought that this would be a good way to introduce her to the concept of leaving me for kindergarten. I'll keep saying prayers, but I don't think that her seperation anxiety will last very long once she gets into a routine.

I am very relieved that it is over, since I put 180 miles on my vehicle driving back and forth to church this week. I had Ethan and Carter to deal with, so I couldn't just stay there. Hanging out at the outdoor mall wasn't really an option either as Ethan would have gotten us kicked out of any respectible place on day one.

No comments: