Sunday, October 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We spent the first night in the new house last night and I can't say that I got much sleep. We were all so tired we went to bed at a decent hour, but at about 3:00am Ethan started crying and didn't really stop even when he got in bed with us. I think that the move has been stressful on him--he's been throwing tantrums this last week like never before. Lianne helped me out so much today and we can actually see the floor in the front room and in Laina's room. Tomorrow will be another busy day. The satellite guy is coming, we have to get the brakes to my van worked on, I have to clean the old house, and we have to move Paul's pickup over here on the trailer (the key won't go in all the way, so it won't start). At least I have a great new house to come home to and the exercise keeps me in shape.

No comments: