Monday, January 21, 2008

Treasure Hunt


Start in the bathroom where monkeys do play, then head down the staircase, don't delay!



Look to your left then look to your right.  Now look straight out the window and you'll see a sight.



Walk around the fireplace and go to the table.  Look down low as you can and you'll find another clue if you're able.


 



Is anyone hungry?  I hope not for you see, I will get cooked in the kitchen if you don't find me.



Around the corner open the door.  Head downstairs and look on the floor.



Run around two times and sit on the chair.  Then go back up by way of the stair.



You've almost found the last treasure I think, go straight ahead and look in the sink.



Now search where the clothes go for a spin, open the door and look right in.


 


I hope you had fun looking for treasure.  It sure has brought me lots of pleasure!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

That was very creative and looked like lots of fun.