Friday, May 9, 2008

Lost: Cabin Fever

I don't normally comment on my favorite show on my blog, but I just had to say that I think last night's episodes was one of the all-time best. Certain questions get answered. Others spring up. Your mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back. It's like you're unraveling a big cable knit sweater someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting. My biggest question for the night: Why would Claire and Christian say that Aaron is where he is supposed to be when the psychic said that he had to be raised by her? Maybe she forgot. Or maybe her wierd new self doesn't really care. Another observation I made id about the time difference between the island and the ship. I thought that the rocket shot from the ship to the island was one hour late, but the doctor's body showed up on the island before he was killed on the ship. So does it take a short time to get to the island and a long time to get off the island? Very strange.

No comments: