Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cat Fight

I was sitting by the sink this morning pitting cherries (which I later made into a yummy cobbler) when I heard something panting behind me. We had the garage door and the door from the garage to the house open, and someone's Jack Russel terrier came running in. Before I even had a chance to react, Tiger took it upon himself to act like an attack dog and began chasing the poor dog all around the house. He jumped on the dog's back and hissed and scratched at him. The doorbell rang and a very apologetic woman came to pick the dog up, but it was too late. Tiger had chased the dog out of the house and it was running down the block to get away. And I thought that kitty was a wimp. I guess all those run-ins with raccoons and foxes taught him something. Or he's been watching too many Kung Fu movies.

No comments: