Top 5 Things to Remember When Camping:
5. Check the air mattress before leaving. It's no fun sleeping on the rocky ground after all the air leaks out at midnight.
4. No matter how far in the wilderness you go, there are always people who want to drink and make a racket somewhere.
3. Make sure the tarp and tent stakes are in the camping gear before leaving.
2. It gets really cold at night in Wyoming, even in August.
1. Spending time with my kids uninterrupted by television/phone/internet is worth all the woes of camping.