Thursday, October 2, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

I haven't posted for so long I figured that I better let people (whoever in the world you may be) that I am still alive and have just been super busy. I have gotten a very part-time job working at the daycare at church on some Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so that has kept me busy. Laurin finally got done with her volleyball season. Sadly they only won one game all year, but I was very proud of the improvements all the girls made as this was the first time any of them had even played volleyball. Susie is getting better each week, but she still likes to chew things up much to my dismay. Paul is getting ready for the opening duck season this weekend, so I"m sure I'll be a hunting widow soon. Laina is doing well, but has started to pick up her sister's bad homework habits. Neither of them can seem to remember to turn homework in even though they have completed it. Ethan is doing well too. I think that he likes being the one who gets all the attention when his sisters are at school. We'll see how that goes when the baby is born.

No comments: