Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Things About Me

This was going around on Facebook and since not everyone who reads my blog is on Facebook I thought that I would post it here also. Feel free to comment.

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.



1. I never even entertained the idea of being a stay-at-home mom until I had 2 kids.
2. My favorite tv shows of all time are: Comedy--Monk, Seinfeld, Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Drama--Star Trek TNG, X-Files, and Lost
3. I worked as a Range Master at a shooting range.
4. I was sprayed in the face with pepper spray to become certified to carry it. It hurts!
5. I remember seeing John Denver on Grape Nuts commercials saying that he was a naturalist. I didn't know what a naturalist was, but I wanted to be one too.
6. I only got one channel on t.v. growing up. CBS
7. I'm one of those annoying people who sing along to every song on the radio, even the ones I don't like.
8. I once had a midget sheep that wore a dog collar and slept in a dog house.
9. The only bear I've ever seen in the wild was running down the street in a city of 60,000.
10. I cry when people are executed, even Suddam Hussein
11. I have huge feet for my height. I'm 5' 2" and wear a size 8 1/2.
12. I had three kids without epidurals. I finally got smart and got one for my last delivery. It was one of the best decisions of my life.
13. I have never drunk a whole cup of coffee. I took two drinks once and that was enough.
14. When I was young and it was a little too quiet I thought that Jesus had come and taken everybody to heaven but me.
15. I am perfectly fine with eating cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is the perfect food in my opinion.
16. I was carried around in a huge burlap bag in a school play in high school.
17. My dream job would be working at a National Park. Rocky Mountain or a Hawaiian park would be nice.
18. The hardest part about raising a teenage girl so far has been deciding when to bail her out and when to let her fail.
19. I failed Organismic Biology and Computer Science in college and was put on academic probation. It was a form of rebelling against my parents.
20. I love sci-fi and zombie movies.
21. As a park ranger I got to write tickets to people, had to confront people having sex in a car and broke up a fight between two rather large men.
22. I never get everything I want to get done in a day done.
23. I have a little obsessive compulsive streak in me.
24. When my kids get embarrassed by my silliness I ask them if they'd rather have a completely boring mom. They always say no.
25. I haven't eaten chicken for over 20 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A "little obsessive compulsive streak" ? I fell out of my chair when I read that one. Talk about understatement. mamamama