1. Don't let worry kill you. Let the church help.
2. Thursday night potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
3. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
5. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
6. Tuesday at 4pm there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.
7. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
8. Weight Watchers will meet at 7pm. Please use the large double door at the side entrance.
9. The 1991 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
10. Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to the church secretary.
11. 8 new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
12. Mrs. Johnson will be entering the hospital this week for testes.
13. The Senior Choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
14. Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan who are preparing for the girth of their first child.
15. Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
16. The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge-Now Up Yours."