Saturday, September 8, 2007

No Time

I started trying to give my blog a facelift and ran out of time to get everything put together like I would like. I have been taking a hunter's education course with Laurin, because she needed the course and I thought that it wouldn't hurt to take it too. I am not planning on hunting, but I still don't appreciate comments about girls/women being in the class. There are plenty of us in there, but for some reason this seems to be a big surprise to many of the men/boys in the class. I do listen to my husband when he speaks to me about his hobbies and I do shoot guns and even worked at a shooting range for crying out loud. I would venture to say that I know more about the topics being covered than 8 out of 10 people in there, but I'm just a woman so what do I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo! sounds like what you experienced in the parks department, doesn't it? mom